Environmental Management Systems – ISO 14001
Environmental Management Systems –
In a world where there is an increasing focus on our impact on the environment, your customers and stakeholders seek assurance that your organisation conducts its activities so as to minimise the impact of your operations, products and service delivery on the environment. To stay competitive in today's market organisations need a sound Environmental Management System.
ISO 14001 is the internationally recognised standard for Environmental Management Systems. Certification to this standard is utilised by leading organisations to demonstrate their commitment to their client and community environmental expectations.
Ashburton can provide Triple A Certification of your Environmental Management System to;
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems.
A standard that delivers for your business
The latest revision of ISO14001 has aligned the structure of the standard with ISO 9001. This ensures that the ability of an organisation to have an integrated approach to Environmental Management is simplified and allows for the streamlining of common requirements for each of the standards. The structure for the latest revision of ISO 14001 is outlined below:
- Establish the context in which the organisation operates
- Commitment and leadership from Senior Management
- Planning focused on environmental aspects, compliance obligations and setting environmental objectives
- Availability of adequate resources
- Effective systems for operation and control
- Ongoing performance evaluations
- Identifying improvement opportunities
A systematic approach to Environmental Management assures Top Management and other interested stakeholders that your organisation is contributing to sustainable development in today's world by:
- Protecting the environment by preventing and mitigating adverse environmental impacts from your business activities
- Mitigating potential adverse environmental conditions that may exist in your business
- Providing assurance that your business is meeting its compliance obligations.
- Considering the life cycle assessments of the businesses products and services.
Your organisation can achieve financial and operational benefits that result from sound environmental management and help strengthen your image in the market.
How can we achieve Triple A Certification
For Ashburton to provide Triple A Certification Environment ISO 14001 for your business, you will require a functioning Environmental Management System. If you do not have a system in place then contact us and we can provide you with direction on how this can be achieved.
If you currently have a system in place, then enquire with us on how to obtain Triple A Environment System Certification - ISO 14001.
Certification that delivers for your business